• Bachelor of Science, Temple University, 1970 - Graduated with Cum Laude• JD, University of Miami, 1977 - Graduated with Cum Laude• Admitted to Florida Bar, 1977• Circuit Court Judge, 1997 - Present
5 MIN. MOTION CALENDARS: EVERY Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 am. ALL Notices of Hearings MUST be filed with the Clerk of Courts 7 business days prior to hearing in order to be calendared.
• If a party wishes to appear telephonically please submit your motion along with the proposed order via e-courtesy. See Forms and Orders below.
* Telephonic hearings will be allowed ONLY in extreme circumstances. In order to appear by phone, please submit the order granting telephonic appearance found under Judge Freeman's division on the website via e-courtesy under proposed orders. Once approved, the person appearing telephonically must call in at the scheduled approve time.
* Any Lawyers scheduling and noticing a motion or special set hearing must certify that the have already contacted opposing counsel to resolve all issues to be presented and have been able to agree.
* Anyone noticing motions or special set hearings; have NOT previously contacted counsel in an effort to resolve the matter will be subject to sanctions. This must be certified as set above on the motion or it will NOT be heard and will be taken OFF calendar.
*All motions/exhibits should be submitted be e-courtesy unless they excess 25 pages in which case a hard copy should be submitted to the court and opposing counsel NO LATER THAN 72 hours before scheduled hearing. Any response should be delivered to the Court NO LATER THAN 48 hours prior to hearing.
• Setting parties must notify all parties of interest and confirm their attendance. All Parties must be present for motion to be heard.
Counsel for the party who placed a motion on the motion calendar, trial calendar or special set, shall fax a notice of cancellation to: Division 22 Clerk at 305-349-7249 prior to scheduled hearing or trial.
In order to check and see if your case made the judicial calendar please visit the Clerk of Courts website at: http://egvsys.co.miami-dade.fl.us:1608/WWWSERV/crts/civaw010.dia