Your case may be eligible for dismissal.
Got a ticket to show proof of driver’s license, insurance or registration? Resolve your case, Anywhere, Anytime from your from your cellphone, tablet or computer!
- Request a court date on your compliance case. You can do so by mail, by calling 305-275-1111, or by visiting www.bit.ly/2PD9wg7
- When you receive the court date notice, check if your case is eligible for online case resolution, by visiting www.courtinnovations.com/FL11JC.
- Upload required documents up to 3 days prior to the court date (Driver’s License, Insurance, Registration).
- A Traffic Hearing Officer will review the documents and may resolve your case remotely – no court appearance is required.
The Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida is excited to offer online case resolution: Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) for traffic citations. ODR provides a fair, effective, and practical way to handle court matters from your phone, tablet or computer at a time that works best for you. If you choose not to submit your case for online case resolution or fail to fully complete the process, you MUST appear remotely as instructed on the notice of court appearance.
Eligible proof of compliance traffic tickets are:
- Expired registration
- No registration certificate
- Expired Driver License
- Driver License not carried
- No Proof of Insurance
To visit Online Dispute Resolution on your mobile device, scan the QR code below.