Vacant (No Judge Assigned)

  • Division: Circuit Civil
  • Section: CA 08
  • Court Location: Dade County Courthouse
  • Address: 73 West Flagler ST Miami, FL 33130
  • Phone: (305) 349-7024
  • Room: DCC 1500
  • Judicial Assistant: Sorcinelli, Joette


JUDGE DENNIS J. MURPHY will be retiring from the bench at the end of his term on JANUARY 7th, 2019.  Due to the retirement, effective January 7th, 2019 ALL CALENDARS have been CANCELLED from January 7th, 2019 through January 15th, 2019.  These calendars include calendar call scheduled for January 7th; all Motion and Foreclosure Calendars; and the two (2) week Jury Trial Calendar beginning January 14th, 2019.  The Motion Calendars will need to be rescheduled.  Please check with the successor Judge for the rescheduling of the jury trials.

No records to display.
Arzola, Antonio CA 24 DCC 1401305-349-7069
de la O, Miguel M CA 05, DCC DCC 1407305-349-7078
Ruiz, Mavel CA 11 DCC 1403305-349-7131
Santovenia, Maria de Jesus CA 32 DCC 1502305-349-7029
Make a selection below
Motion Calendar

Type: Closed

Notice Before Hearing: 7 Business Days

Files at Hearing: None

Tuesday9:00 AM403/11/12 
Thursday9:00 AM403/11/12 

Motion Calendar is on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 9:00 a.m. You must give 7 business days’ Notice.
A copy of the Motion and Notice of Hearing must be submitted through E-file and E-courtesy, and if the Motion and Notice are not submitted through E-file the Motion WILL NOT BE HEARD..   

Please bring a copy of the Notice of Hearing  and Supporting Motion at the time of the hearing.
Pro Se Litigants are required to file documents in person with the Clerk’s Office.
To Cancel a hearing on Motion Calendar, Please submit a Notice of Cancellation via E-courtesy and notify all parties
WRIT OF POSSESSIONS: Motions for Writ of Possessions must be placed on Motion Calendar. The Court will Not Entertain Ex Parte Motions.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations are NOT ALLOWED within 24 hours before the hearing, unless both parties have AGREED to the Cancellation or have reached an agreement on the matter set for hearing.
In order to check and see if your case made the Judicial Calendar please visit the Clerk of Courts website at: