Notice Before Hearing:
7 Business Days
Files at Hearing:
ALL HEARINGS MUST BE SET BY CALLING THE JUDGE'S CHAMBERS.
- Prior to calling Judge's chambers, all motions MUST be e-Filed through E-Portal (not e-courtesy), and must be reflected on the docket, before requesting a hearing date.
- If there is opposing counsel on case, please call in with other party on the line.
- Once scheduled, your notice of hearing must be submitted via E-PORTAL and a copy must be faxed to Judge's chambers at 305-636-2269.
Note: If unable to agree upon a date with opposing counsel, you may reach our chambers to add your motion on calendar. So long as opposing counsel is given a 7 business day notice.
- If you need to set more than one motion per case per hearing date, you must request a special set hearing timeslot.
- Motions for Summary Judgment or Final Judgment must be set on our special set calendar.
Notices of cancellations: shall be faxed to chambers at (305) 636-2269 prior to the scheduled hearing or trial. Counsel shall also call the Judicial Assistant at (305) 636-2260 to confirm the cancellation notice was received.