Notice Before Hearing:
7 Business Days
Files at Hearing:
- Motion Calendar is on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 9:30 a.m. You must give 7 business days’ Notice.
A copy of the Motion and Notice of Hearing must be submitted through E-file and if the Motion and Notice are not submitted through E-file the Motion WILL NOT BE HEARD..
- Please bring a copy of the Notice of Hearing and Supporting Motion at the time of the hearing.
Pro Se Litigants are required to file documents in person with the Clerk’s Office.-
- To cancel a hearing on Motion Calendar, Please submit a Notice of Cancellation via E-courtesy and notify all parties
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations are NOT ALLOWED within 24 hours before the hearing, unless both parties have AGREED to the Cancellation or have reached an agreement on the matter set for hearing.
- To appear by phone, you must use CourtCall at 1-888-882-6878. Telephone appearance is not allowed for the FWOP calendar
- A party noticing objections to its discovery, or moving to compel betters answers to its discovery, must provide the Court with the original discovery request(s) and the response(s) to it through e-courtesy, or quote them verbatim in the motion.
- Motions for Reconsideration should not be set for hearing unless instructed to do so by the Court. Upload the Motion for Reconsideration to proposed orders in e-ourtesy. The Court will review the motion and instruct the parties on how to proceed
- To check to see whether a hearing has mde the Judicial Calendar, olease visist the Clerk of Courts welbsite: website at:https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/ocs/Search.aspx