Notice Before Hearing:
7 Business Days
Files at Hearing:
MOTION CALENDAR HEARINGS ARE NO LONGER SCHEDULED TELEPHONICALLY. AFTER YOU HAVE COORDINATED, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR NOTICE OF HEARING ELECTRONICALLY. INSTRUCTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
• Motion Calendar is held every Monday, Wednesday and
Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
• Motion Calendar is only for insurance related
cases. All motions pertaining to any
matter not insurance related are heard every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at
• Coordination is mandatory. Once a date
has been coordinated, please e-file your Notice of Hearing with the Clerk’s
Office and submit a copy to our office via eCourtesy.
• The Notice of Hearing must include the
names of the persons coordinating the hearing and the date the Motion(s) was filed.
• In order for your matter to be added to Judge
Beovides’ Motion Calendar, the Notice of Hearing and Motion(s) MUST:
1) Be filed with the
2) Courtesy copies,
including supporting documents, if any, must be submitted via eCourtesy under “Motion Calendar” AT LEAST SEVEN (7) DAYS PRIOR TO THE HEARING or the matter
will NOT be heard.
• If your Motion is over 30 pages (including exhibits),
please deliver a courtesy copy to chambers.
• Parties wishing to submit a response to a matter set
on Motion Calendar must be sure to file said response with the Clerk and submit
a copy via eCourtesy under “Motion Calendar” prior to the hearing date.
• E-filing is not the same as eCourtesy. E-filing is
solely for documents to be filed with the Clerk’s Office. ECourtesy is used to submit courtesy copies
to Chambers electronically. Matters that
are only efiled WILL NOT automatically upload to Judge Beovides’s Motion
• Motions to extend the time to respond to Proposal
for Settlement must be filed, set and heard within 30 days of service. Party
seeking a hearing may set on motion calendar without coordination from the
opposing party so long as 7 days of notice is given to opposing counsel.
• Motions in Limine are not heard on Motion Calendar.
They MUST be specially set.
• Motions for Continuance of trial are ONLY heard at
Calendar Call. Please do not schedule on Motion Calendar as they will not be
• Motions for Rehearing/Reconsideration MUST first be
submitted to the Judicial Assistant by email at email@example.com before
setting on calendar. Please do not schedule on motion calendar as they will not
• Counsel for the party who placed a matter on the
Motion calendar shall file the notice of cancellation with the Clerk and fax a
Notice of Cancellation to Division 2 at (305) 569-2508 prior to the scheduled
order to verify if your case made the Motion Calendar, please visit the Clerk
of Courts website at: http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/civil/Search.aspx