Ivanny Mederos, Judicial Assistant email firstname.lastname@example.org
BE ADVISED: JUDGE BAILEY PRESIDES IN TWO SECTIONS ---
CIVIL 03 AND
CIVIL 59. WHEN SETTING HEARINGS IN COURTMAP, PLEASE ENSURE
SETTING IN THE CORRECT SECTION.
MANDATORY CASE MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES
In compliance with Florida Supreme Court Administrative Order 20-23A12 and the 11th Judicial
Circuit Administrative Order 21-09, lawyers and litigants are required to follow the procedures
A. For cases filed BEFORE APRIL 30, 2021, you MUST submit CASE MANAGEMENT
REPORT AND ORDER via CourtMAP under Proposed Orders.
Click here for the Case Management Report.
Click here for the Case Management Order.
Word versions of the Case Management Report and Order are also located below under the
B. DO NOT submit a Case Management Report and Order if:
1. There is already an EXISTING CASE MANAGEMENT ORDER setting forth all pretrial
2. Your case is already set for trial.
3. Your case is currently on inactive status by court order.
4. Your case is subject to current moratoria.
5. Your case is subject to F.S. 51.011
6. If your case has been Noticed for Lack of Prosecution Hearing (FWOP) unless it is being
attached to your WRITTEN GOOD CAUSE SHOWING.
7. Your case is uncontested.
C. If your case meets any of the exceptions listed above, you must still follow the timeline
requirements set forth in the 11th Judicial Circuit Administrative Order 21-09.
management report: https://www.jud11.flcourts.org/docs/JOINT%20CASE%20MANAGEMENT%20REPORT%20(CIRCUIT%20CIVIL).docx
Management Order: https://www.jud11.flcourts.org/docs/CASE%20MANAGEMENT%20ORDER.docx
Civil AO 21-09: https://www.jud11.flcourts.org/judges_forms/11002459340-ADMINISTRATIVE%20ORDER%20NO.%2021-09.pdf
Supreme Court of Florida AO SC 20-23 Amendment
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT COURTESY COPIES AND OR BINDERS ON ANY MATTER.
Motion Calendar is held via Zoom every Tuesday through Thursday at 9am.
1. To set a hearing on Motion Calendar, select the date from the Court's availability found on courtMAP.
2. When adding the hearing, ensure to upload all supporting documents (motions, etc.)
3. Although the parties will receive an email indicating the hearing has been set, a Notice of Hearing will not be automated. The moving party must file a Notice of Hearing via the e-portal system.
4. To cancel a hearing, the moving party must e-file and serve a Notice of Cancellation and cancel the hearing on courtMAP.
Zoom links are sent out through CourtMap approximately one week before the hearing. If a Zoom link is needed for the Notice of Hearing please email Chambers and request the link.
MOTIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION/REHEARING
Motions for Reconsideration or Rehearing are not to be set for hearing. These motions must be e-filed and emailed to the JA for the Judge's review - email@example.com and the Bailiff - firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Efiling is not the same as courtMAP: Matters that are only e-filed WILL NOT automatically upload to the Judge’s Motion Calendar. Efiling is for documents to be filed with the Clerk's Office electronically. CourtMAP is used to submit courtesy copies to chambers electronically.
Please be aware that certain items are prohibited on courthouse premises. If any listed prohibited item is detected to be in your possession when entering a court facility, you will be asked to exit the facility to secure the item elsewhere or dispose of it, before being allowed entry into the facility.