All hearings are held in Courtroom 5-1
ANY PARTY CANCELLING A HEARING, MUST NOTIFY THE COURT AND OPPOSING COUNSEL AT LEAST ONE (1) BUSINESS DAY PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED HEARING.
Notice Before Hearing:
7 Business Days
Files at Hearing:
To set a case on a five (5) minute motion calendar, the Motion and the Notice of Hearing must be filed with the Clerk of Courts.
Upon filing the Motion and Notice of Hearing with seven (7) business days notice, courtesy copies must be submitted to Chambers via eCourtesy. See courtesy copy information below:
1. Any submissions in excess of 20 pages must be hand-delivered to Chambers no later than 72 hours prior to the scheduled hearing.
2. Any response to a motion must be submitted to Chambers via eCourtesy and opposing counsel no later than 48 hours prior to the scheduled hearing (any submissions in excess of 20 pages must be hand-delivered to Chambers).
3. All attorneys must bring hard-copies at the time of the scheduled hearing.
1. Telephonic appearances are permissible. To appear telephonically, a Motion must be filed with the Clerk of Courts and submitted to Chambers via eCourtesy along with a proposed order granting telephonic appearance under the "proposed orders" tab. The proposed order must contain the telephone number for the appearing party. At the time of the hearing, the Court will contact the appearing party.
1. Please be sure to check the Courthouse Holidays/Closings schedule in order to confirm Motion Calendar does not land on an official holiday observed by the Eleventh Judicial Circuit before scheduling your hearing.