|FORECLOSURE ADMINISTRATIVE ORDERS AND MEMORANDUMS
Administrative Orders are mandated by the Chief Judge.
- AO 12-01 - Termination of Mandatory Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Mediation Program
- AO 11-07 - Dissolution of Section 50
- AO 09-09 - Adoption of foreclosure forms and establishment of procedures.
- AO 09-18 - Authorization for the Clerk of the Courts to conduct on-line auctions of real property.
Administrative Memorandums are ordered by the Administrative Judge of the Division.
- AM 10-A - Establishment of the foreclosure master calendar for the management of residential mortgage foreclosure cases.
- AM 10-B - Guidelines for cancellation of scheduled foreclosure sales and motions to cancel sale, vacate final judgment and dismiss residential mortgage foreclosure cases.
- AM 10-E - Establishment of requirements in foreclosure cases:
- Affidavits in support of summary judgment
- Vacant property priority
- Motions to cancel /reset sale
- Motions to lift stay/proceed
- Motion for return of bond
- Summary judgment packet submission requirements.
- AM 11-A - Reassignment of Former Section 50 Cases and Reopening Requirements.
- AM 11-B - Final Summary Judgment of Foreclosure Form and Docketing Code Usage
- AM 12-B -Judicial Reassignment of Section 27, 58 and 59
- AM 12-D -Required Submission of Service List in Foreclosure Cases
- AM 12-E - Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Cases
- AM 12-F - E-mail Service in Circuit Civil Division Only
- AM 12-G - Establishment of eScheduling for the Foreclosure Master Calendar
- AM CIV 13-A - Required Submission of Service List in Foreclosure Cases
- AM CIV 13-C - 2013-2014 Case Management Plan and Use of Case Managers