INQUIRIES MAY BE DIRECTED TO THE JUDICIAL ASSISTANT AT VELGUEZABAL@JUD11.FLCOURTS.ORG.
**OCTOBER, 2021 UPDATE**
NEW MANDATORY CASE MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES- EFFECTIVE
In compliance with Florida Supreme Court Administrative
Order 20-23A12 and the 11th Judicial Circuit Administrative Order 21-09,
lawyers and litigants are required to follow the procedures outlined below:
A. For cases filed
BEFORE APRIL 30, 2021, you MUST submit CASE MANAGEMENT REPORT AND ORDER via
CourtMAP under Proposed Orders. THE CASE MANAGEMENT REPORT HAS TO BE E-FILED BEFORE SUBMITTING THE ORDER.
Word versions of the Case Management Report and Order are
located below under the DOCUMENTS tab.
B. DO NOT submit a Case Management Report and Order if:
1. There is
already an EXISTING CASE MANAGEMENT ORDER setting forth all pretrial deadlines.
2. Your case is
already set for trial.
3. Your case is
currently on inactive status by court order.
4. Your case is
subject to current moratoria.
5. Your case is
subject to F.S. 51.011.
6. If your case
has been Noticed for Lack of Prosecution Hearing (FWOP) unless it is being
attached to your WRITTEN GOOD CAUSE SHOWING.
7. Your case is
C. If your case
meets any of the exceptions listed above, you must still follow the timeline
requirements set forth in the 11th Judicial Circuit Administrative Order 21-09.
D. If your case was
filed ON OR AFTER APRIL 30, 2021, the Court will issue a Case Management Order
with prescribed timelines.
Submission of Original Notes: Please do not deliver original
loan documents in advance of a hearing or trial unless you are instructed to do
so by the Court.
ALL HEARINGS EXCEPT THE JURY TRIALS ARE GOING FORWARD BY
ZOOM PLATFORM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
CALENDAR CALLS WILL GO FORWARD BY ZOOM PLATFORM.
ALL JURY TRIALS WILL GO FORWARD IN PERSON. (Certification is
Notice of Lack of Prosecution & Order to Appear (FWOP):
Absent a resolution of the case in its entirety or a Court Order, parties are
required to appear regardless of filings. *FWOP calendars are held via Zoom*
USE COURTMAP TO SUBMIT PROPOSED AGREED ORDERS AND MOTIONS
FOR EMERGENCY HEARINGS.
Notice Before Hearing:
7 Business Days
Files at Hearing:
ALL MOTION CALENDAR HEARINGS ARE BEING CONDUCTED REMOTELY USING THE ZOOM PLATFORM.
ZOOM INVITE will be send 2 to 5 days prior to the hearing.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANY ORDERS PRIOR TO THE HEARING BEING CONDUCTED.
DO NOT DELIVER ORIGINAL LOAN DOCUMENTS IN ADVANCE OF A HEARING OR TRIAL UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO DO SO BY THE COURT.
* Motion Calendar and Foreclosure Motion Calendar is on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 a.m.
* To Make Calendar: Select available date and time via courtMAP. The filed motion(s) and all documents in support must be attached when the hearing is scheduled. Once a green "Success" message appears, the hearing has made calendar. You must still prepare, file, and serve a Notice of Hearing.
* You must give 7 business days notice
* Notice of Cancellations - Hearings must be cancelled on CourtMAP. A notice of Cancellation must also be e-filed.
* In order to check if your case made the court's calendar, please visit the Clerk of Court's website at: