JA's email: Velguezabal@jud11.flcourts.org
Notice Before Hearing:
7 Business Days
Files at Hearing:
EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 19, 2018, THE FORECLOSURE MOTION CALENDAR
WILL BE CONSOLIDATED WITH THE REGULAR MOTION CALENDAR WHICH WILL BE HEARD ON MONDAYS AND THURSDAYS AT 8:30 A.M.
* Motion Calendar and Foreclosure Motion Calendar is on Mondays and Thursdays at 8:30 a.m.
* You must give 7 business days notice
* A copy of the Notice of Hearing must be submitted through E-File and E-Courtesy
* Notice of Cancellations must be e-filed and faxed to (305) 349-7031
* In order to check if your case made the court's calendar, please visit the Clerk of Court's website at:
IF YOU WISH TO APPEAR BY PHONE, PLEASE SUBMIT A MOTION AND A PROPOSED ORDER (in word format) TO APPEAR TELEPHONICALLY. PLEASE USE THE COURT'S FORM ORDER FOUND IN "DOCUMENT"
MOTIONS TO CANCEL FORECLOSURE SALES:
Commencing August 13, 2018 sale cancellations will no longer be heard by the FMC in Courtroom 3-3. Motions will now be heard by Judge Reemberto Diaz in his Courtroom 12-2 on Mondays and Thursdays at 8:30 a.m. All motions and notice of hearings (ONLY FOR MOTIONS TO CANCEL FORECLOSURE SALES) must be e-filed and faxed to 305-349-7031 at least 3 business days before the scheduled hearing. There are no emergencies. Please do not wait until the last minute as you have known well in advance of the impending sale date.