Log in / Create Account
courtMAP is a new online Management and Access Platform built upon technology infrastructure from Broward’s Court Management System.
courtMAP combines eCourtesy with online scheduling, online notification/confirmation, and allows judges to create and e-File orders. courtMAP also allows parties to self-schedule their case events - motion calendar, special sets, and trials - and attach the documentation previously submitted via eCourtesy.
Starting on August 5, 2019, courtMAP will be available in the following additional sections within the County Civil Division, with plans for future expansion in the near future:
- Judge William Altfield (Div. CC 02)
- Judge Christina Marie DiRaimondo (Div. CC 01)
- Judge Linda Singer Stein (Div. ND 03)
- Judge Maria D. Ortiz (Div. CC 08)
- Judge Diana Gonzalez-Whyte. (Div. CC 04)
- Judge Michaelle Gonzalez-Paulson. (Div. SD 05)