Jorge E. Cueto

  • Division: Circuit Probate
  • Section: PMH 01
  • Court Location: Lawson E. Thomas Courthouse
  • Address: 175 N.W. 1st AVE Miami, FL 33128
  • Phone: (305) 349-7135
  • Room: CHC 1118
  • Judicial Assistant: Garcia-Bermejo, Lisette

Judicial Assignment History

Circuit Judge: Circuit Probate Division


Non Evidentiary hearings will be conducted by phone.  Parties are responsible to contact chambers (305) 349-7135 to confirm telephone numbers and parties that will be attending. 

Evidentiary hearings and trials will be conducted by Zoom.  Parties are to email the JA ( with all the parties that will be attending zoom hearings (evidentiary hearings) including court reporters. 

Please download the Zoom application, which you may use for free, at  To learn how to use Zoom, please click here for some excellent and short tutorials.  The Texas courts are already up and running and have some excellent materials:

You will shortly be receiving an Outlook Invitation for your scheduled hearing.  Please do not call the Judicial Assistant, as this information will be sent to you.  Only call Court staff if you have not received the Outlook Invitation 24 hours prior to your hearing start time.
Please store it in your computer calendar and log on at the appointed time.  You must also share the link with your clients, opposing counsel, or interested parties that do not appear on the service list.
You may appear telephonically or via video on Zoom.
If you are aware that an interested party, that is required to appear, does not have access to necessary technologies, and can not appear remotely, the hearing will need to be cancelled.
Please remember to be patient with all parties as we become accustomed to this new way of operating.


if you need to email the JA, her email:

Make a selection below
Proposed Orders

Use only for petitions that have already been heard by the judge.
Submit petitions, proposed orders and a cover letter with the date and time of the hearing.

As of March 2, 2020, all proposed orders must be submitted via courtMap-
-Supporting documents (i.e.: motions, affidavits, cover letters, etc.) must always be submitted in support of your proposed order. 
-If you are submitting a proposed order after a hearing, you must submit a cover letter that includes the hearing details and the Court's oral ruling. 
-If you are submitting an AGREED order, please select the AGREED order option.
-When submitting your proposed/agreed order, the title of the order must be typed in the title box provided by courtMAP, NOT within the body of the proposed/agreed order.  
-NOTE: courtMAP automatically adds the case style, order title, judge's signature block and the “done and ordered” language to the order.  

**If you are submitting an order on a Stipulation for Substitution of Counsel, you must submit the written consent of the client.  Additionally, the name and bar number of the substituted attorney must be included within the body of the proposed order. 
**Ex-Parte Motions to Compel: must contain certification of “good faith effort” required by Rule 1.380(a)(2).

To check the status of a proposed/agreed order, please log on to courtMAP and access the workbench folder.  A list of all pending, approved and rejected submissions appear in the workbench folder. 

This Section is now using courtMAP and document submissions are no longer available via eCourtesy.

courtMAP is a new online Management and Access Platform built upon technology infrastructure from Broward’s Court Management System.

courtMAP combines eCourtesy with online scheduling, online notification/confirmation, and allows judges to create and e-File orders. courtMAP also allows parties to self-schedule their case events - motion calendar, special sets, and trials - and attach the documentation previously submitted via eCourtesy.

Visit courtMAP Now