By order of the Chief Judge the Criminal Courthouse is OPEN for
Daily Calendar begins at 9:00am Monday through
AS OF 7/29 -PURSUANT TO NEW ADMINISTRATIVE GUIDELINES:
1. DEFENDANTS MUST APPEAR IN PERSON FOR TRIAL & for Motions to Quash
2. You may appear via zoom for daily calendar. ZOOM virtual
hearings are held at 9:00 a.m. DAILY
3. The Court’s Virtual Zoom Meeting ID 986 7656 7139
TO JOIN BY PHONE CALL (786) 635-1003
4. You may call chambers for guidance or questions at 305-548-5727 during
regular business hours
RULES REGARDING ZOOM APPEARANCES:
1. Remain MUTED until your case is called.
2. DEFENDANTS: dress appropriately. Mute yourselves until your case is called
and turn on your camera.
3. ATTORNEYS: enter your client’s name in the chat so you may be called out of
4. ATTORNEYS appearing in person, in court will be called first.
Calendar commences: 9:00 am.
Division 13 ZOOM ID: 986 7656 7139
To place a case on Judge Hersch's calendar:Email your request along with a proposed agreed date and copy of the motion to Jtrendy@jud11.flcourts.org.Please be advised all parties to the case must be included in the email.Defendant's must be present for all hearings, unless previously excused by the Court.