The following must be electronically uploaded using courtMAP at the time of scheduling a matter for hearing on a Special Set Calendar.
- e-Filed Motion
- Special Set Request Form – available for download on the judge’s webpage here.
- Supporting documents (e.g., pleadings, affidavits, exhibits, submitted case law, and other hearing specific documents)
e-Filed responses/reply (if necessary) shall be uploaded via courtMAP no later than 2 business days prior to the hearing.
Important: If special set hearing is approved, the court will generate and e-File the Notice of Special Set Hearing on the motion.
Document Format and Loading Instructions:
All documents uploaded must be in PDF. format
All documents upload to courtMAP must be properly formatted, must include with the court case number and the name/type of documents using the following format:
- Four-digit year followed by a hyphen with the sequential case number (e.g., 2009-01; 1991-12; 2008-123; 2007-1234; or 2009-12345)
- Motion Title with Party Name. Note: It is important to include the party name in order to easily locate the document digitally.
- 2010-776 [Party’s Name] Motion to Compel
- 1999-23 Order Granting [Party’s Name] Motion for Continuance
- 2009-5768 Memorandum of Law in Support of [Party’s Name] Motion for Sanctions;
- 2007-4 Affidavit of [Party’s Name]
- 2002-444 [Party’s Name] Emergency Motion to Stay Proceedings
- 2008-3235 Caselaw Re: [Party’s Name] Tile of Motion Ex: 2008-3235 Caselaw Re: Smith’s Motion for Summary Judgment
Additional Rules for Courtesy Copies:
Refer to the judge’s webpage here for specific instructions as some judges require courtesy paper copies.
One of the below submission requirements may apply:
- Submit hard copy of all documents for hearing over 15 pages
- Submit hard copy of all documents regardless of page length
- No hard copy required. Submit documents electronically via courtMAP
One of the below submission deadlines may be required:
- 3 business days prior to hearing date
- 5 business days prior to hearing date
- At the hearing