Judge Verde's Courtroom is 20B please DO NOT list 2025 as the room on your Notice of Hearing
*Once a motion is referred to the GM or Hearing Officer,
Motions for Continuance of hearings, or any other Motions pertaining to hearings set before the General Magistrate or Hearing Officer should be addressed with their office.
Please DO NOT submit any motions, proposed orders or agreed orders relating to the referred motion to the Judge's chambers or via mail or Ecourtsey. You should contact the office of the assigned GM for further instructions.
**ALL proposed Reports and Recommendations of the General Magistrate/ Hearing Officer and Proposed Order Ratifying the Report and Recommendations of the GM/HO should be sent directly to the assigned Magistrate/Hearing Officer. Please do not submit them to our office via mail or E-Courtesy.
Notice Before Hearing:
7 Business Days
Files at Hearing:
5 Minute Motion Calendar will be held for NON EVIDENTIARY matters every THURSDAY @ 11:00AM.
Instructions for setting:
- File the Motion with the Clerk's Office via Eportal or in person. Include 11thFC47@jud11.flcourts.org in all Eportal filings.
- Coordinate with opposing party and select the Thursday to have the motion heard.
- Check the above Cancellation and Full Session section as any dates listed in that section are NOT available to you.
- Once a date is agreed upon, file with the Clerk's Office via Eportal or in person a Notice of Hearing indicating which Thursday has been selected. Include 11thFC47@jud11.flcourts.org in all Eportal filings.
- The notice of hearing must be filed with the Clerk at least 7 business days prior to the hearing, not including the day of the hearing. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALL NOTICES NOT FILED IN A TIMELY MANNER WILL BE REJECTED.
-Total time allotted per case is 5 minutes per motion, 3 motions per case.
Please send courtesy copies of your Notice of Hearing thru the e-portal to 11thFC47@jud11.flcourts.org. Please be aware the above email address will only accept emails directly from the E-Portal and will reject all other emails sent from other email addresses. Courtesy copies of your Motion should be brought with you to Court the day of your scheduled hearing.
If the hearing will not take place, the party setting the the hearing should file Notice of Cancellation and send a courtesy copy thru the e-portal to 11thFC47@jud11.flcourts.org and CALL to remove the matter from calendar.
Motion Calendars are heard in Courtroom 20-B.