Certain court hearings will be held remotely via video or phone conference on the Zoom platform, which is free to you. You will receive an email from the Court with your hearing with the information you need to connect. To participate by video, you must click on the weblink you received in the email invitation at the time your hearing is scheduled or call the phone number listed in the invitation to participate by phone. You do not need to download anything or set up an account in order for you to participate in a zoom hearing.
Video appearance is required for any participant whose testimony is necessary so the judge can administer the oath.
The Court will send you an email containing a Zoom link and instructions to the email that is registered with the case. If your email is not registered with the case, you must contact the Judge’s Chambers at
(305) 349-5681 or email the division at 11thFC07@jud11.flcourts.org to obtain
the Zoom meeting ID.
If you resolve your matter, please cancel it in CourtMAP or, if you have no access to CourtMAP, by calling the judge’s chambers at 305-349-5681.
It is vital that all parties, including attorneys, the parties themselves, and pro se litigants register at the Florida Court E-Filing Portal at
https://www.myflcourtaccess.com. This is the only method for filing and receiving pleadings and court notices.
All parties must also register with the CourtMap system to view the case and submit required evidence or additional documents.
Important: In order to create a CourtMAP account, you must first register with the State of Florida’s E-Filing Portal for the case in which you are a self-represented litigant.
If you have not registered your email for the case number with the E-Filing Portal, follow the below instructions in order to create a courtMAP account.
1. Create an account with the Florida E-Filing Portal.
2. Complete the Designation of Current Service Address form.
3. Submit the Designation of Current Service Address Form to your case via the E-Filing Portal. View instructions
4. Once you have created an account with the E-Filing Portal and have submitted the form, return to courtMAP to register by entering the case number and email used with the E-Filing Portal below.
JA E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice Before Hearing:
7 Calendar Days
Files at Hearing:
5 Minute Motion Calendar is held Mondays at 9:00 AM. The Court will only hear 1 motion per case.
Instructions for setting:
1. On the E-FILING PORTAL, file the Motion.
2. On the E-FILING PORTAL, E-SERVE the opposing side with your filing.
3.On COURTMAP, coordinate with opposing party and select the date to have the motion heard. Once a date is agreed upon you may set the hearing using in the Motion Calendar slot. As Supporting documents, attach the motion and any responses with an e-file stamp.
4. On COURTMAP also include as supporting documents a Notice of Hearing. The notice of hearing must be filed with the Clerk at least 7 business days prior to the hearing, not including the day of the hearing.
IF THE OPPOSING PARTY IS NOT REGISTERED FOR COURTMAP YOU MUST GENERATE YOUR OWN NOTICE WITH THE CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE AND ZOOM MEETING ID IF THE HEARING IS VIA ZOOM AND MAIL IT TO THE OPPOSING PARTY.
To CANCEL a motion calendar hearing:
Only the moving party can cancel the hearing. The moving party must file a notice of cancellation and then cancel the hearing through CourtMAP.
Hearings WILL BE HELD VIA ZOOM.
Please be aware that certain items are prohibited on courthouse premises. If any listed prohibited item is detected to be in your possession when entering a court facility, you will be asked to exit the facility to secure the item elsewhere or dispose of it, before being allowed entry into the facility.