Log in / Create Account
courtMAP is a new online Management and Access Platform built upon technology infrastructure from Broward’s Court Management System.
courtMAP combines eCourtesy with online scheduling, online notification/confirmation, and allows judges to create and e-File orders. courtMAP also allows parties to self-schedule their case events - motion calendar, special sets, and trials - and attach the documentation previously submitted via eCourtesy.
Starting on August 5, 2019, courtMAP will be available in the following additional sections within the County Civil Division, with plans for future expansion in the near future:
- Judge Linda Diaz (Div. CG 01)
- Judge Elijah A. Levitt (Div. CG 02)
- Judge Patricia Marino Pedraza (Div. CG 03)
- Judge Robert T. Watson (Div. CG04)
- Judge Gordon Murray (Div. CL01)
- Judge Gloria Gonzalez-Meyer (Div. SD03)
- Judge Lawrence D. King (Div. SD04)