Notice Before Hearing:
10 Calendar Days
Files at Hearing:
* Motion Calendar is on Tuesday at 8:30 a.m.
* A copy of the Notice of Hearing AND Motion must be submitted through e-courtesy at the same time you e-file them. If the Notice and Motion are not submitted through ecourtesy the motion will not be heard, regardless if the hearing appears on the docket.
* Closed Calendars meaning a cap of 45 cases per motion calendar date.
* No joining motions - Only 1 motion will be heard. Motion Calendar is for 5 minutes only.
* Motion to Withdraw and Motion for Continuance of Trial MUST be set on the Motion calendar.
* To Cancel a hearing on Motion Calendar, please submit a Notice of Cancellation via fax at 305-349-7256.
* For telephonic appearances please call this office 3-4 days before the hearing date to leave your name and call in number.