Notice Before Hearing:
10 Calendar Days
Files at Hearing:
* Motion Calendar is on Tuesday at 8:30 a.m.
* A copy of the Notice of Hearing AND Motion must be submitted through ecourtesy. If the Notice and Motion are not submitted through ecourtesy the motion will not be heard, regardless if the hearing appears on the docket.
* Closed Calendars meaning a cap of 45 cases per motion calendar date.
* No joining motions - Only 1 motion will be heard. Motion Calendar is for 5 minutes only.
* Motion to Withdraw and Motion for Continuance of Trial MUST be set on the Motion calendar.
* To Cancel a hearing on Motion Calendar, please submit a Notice of Cancellation via fax at 305-349-7256.
* For telephonic appearances please call this office 3-4 days before the hearing date to leave your name and call in number.