Notice Before Hearing:
7 Business Days
Files at Hearing:
* ALL motions and notices must be uploaded to e-courtesy within 7 business days’ notice. E-courtesy and e-filing are NOT the same. E-filing is solely for the clerk’s office, Anything E-filed will NOT automatically upload to e-courtesy.
* E-Courtesy copy of Motions and Exhibits/Attachments and Notice of Hearing are required.
* No hard copies will be accepted in chambers unless the motion is OVER 25 pages.
* All motions to continue trial and strike trial dates, even if agreed, must be set on calendar. Motions for continuance must indicate whether it is the first request for continuance. If it is not, the number and date of prior continuance(s) must be included in the motion.
* If you wish to appear by phone please file a Motion to Appear Telephonically and Coordinate with Court Call. So Court Call may reach us the day of the hearing. 1-888-882-6878
* Emergency motions must be submitted on eCourtesy under Emergency Motions and require approval from the judge.
The following motions SHALL NOT be submitted as proposed orders and MUST be set on the Judge’s motion calendar:
Please note that the dates you see on the judicial website are cancellation dates, which means dates that the judge will be OUT/UNAVAILABLE!
Any hearings cancelled parties are obligated to notify chambers IMMEDIATELY and or fax over Notice of Cancellation to (305) 349-7059