Browser Compatibility (PDF Forms Only)
All the PDF Forms on this page have been tested with the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (Document loads on new browser tab)
- Google Chrome (Open downloaded PDF with Adobe Reader)
When accessing a PDF version of the forms in this page, it is recommended to use Microsoft Internet Explorer so forms automatically open on a new browser tab (no additional configuration needed).
When using Google Chrome, you will need to follow the steps below before accessing the forms:
- Make sure you have the Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
- Navigate to chrome://settings/content/pdfDocuments on a new Google Chrome tab.
- Check the "Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome" option.
- Restart Chrome.
- When accessing a Probate PDF form in Chrome, the PDF file will be downloaded and can then be opened in Adobe Reader (Required).
Adobe Version Compatibility:
To properly render these forms, please use one of the following:
- Adobe Reader (version 10 or greater)
- Adobe Acrobat (version 10 or greater)
Older versions of Adobe Reader/Acrobat are NOT supported and may lead to inaccurate display of the content.
Get the latest version of Adobe Reader here